Thursday, September 08, 2005

Foot Pain

For couple of days, I've been feeling pain on my heel. I know what causes the pain, I think. I was wearing a new and big flip flops for a while because I left my own flip flops in my sister Nancy's place when I stayed there. That's why I love my own flip flops even they're old and getting thin. My feet are perfectly molded into them.

But the pain is unusual for me. I feel the pain when I am sitting, standing or walking but not when I am lying in bed. There are times I am not sure if what I am feeling is just normal or cause by my sickness.

Yesterday, I was planning to ask my nurse at PMH but I thought maybe I should wait another day and see what happens. Before the end of the day, I got a call from my transplant nurse. She told me that all the test for my sister Amor were done and they wanted to see me for a talk. Isn't a good timing too, I will have to see my doctor and I can ask him about my foot.

REFLECTIONS: Sometimes God answers our prayers before we ask Him. Skeptics would say this was merely a coincidense. But for me, I believe that God has His own way to show that He will always there for me, especially when I most needed Him. Isn't He a loving and true God?

"I will answer them before they even call to Me. While they are still talking to Me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!"
Isaiah 65:24 (TLB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home