Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Need a Babysitter?!

Can you imagine? At the age of 28, I still need a babysitter...

Saturday night, Ate Nenette, my sister-in-law, called and asked Jerson if he wants to bring Jensine to Ontario Place. How can you say no if the ticket is free? Unfortunately, I won't be going with them. Of course, my loving and kind husband asked me first if that will be okay. Surely, I allow them to enjoy the last days of summer. Then, we found out that my parents-in-law already arrange something for the whole Sunday...and that means I will be alone. I need someone to look after me. I need a babysitter!!!

FACT #1: Acute Myelogenous Leukemia is the most common type of leukemia in adults

FACT #2: AML has other names like Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia or Acute Myelocytic Leukemia.

FACT #3: The term “acute” refers to the rate of cancer cells growth; as a result, the condition of the person can quickly become worse.

Luckily, my sister, Nancy was not scheduled to work so we arrange something with her; she picked me up to stay in her place the whole day. She's very nice to cancel all her appointments so she could stay with me the whole time. I also had the chance to be with my father since he stays with my sister's place.

Although, I am in remission or no signs of leukemia cells, my family wants to show their love and concern that's why they won't let me be alone in the house...

1 Comments:

At 3:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a blessing it is to have family who are there for you whenever you need them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home