Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out of Sight...Out of Mind...

...is sometimes true but not always.

I've been away for a while, ok, let's rephrase that...I've been away from blogging for more than a year. But that does not mean God's goodness never happened or reflected in my life for the past year. And that He is always in my mind everyday.

From GoEnglish, Out of sight, out of mind means "There are some things which we think about only as long as we can see them in front of us". Anyway, with regards to our great God...We live by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

It's really hard to find a reason why I have not shared anything for the past year...let's try it this way...Absence makes the heart grow fonder. (GoEnglish)Did that work?

Anyhow, at this time of the year, I do celebrate something...we'll call it my second life birthday...yes...that's how fast time was running. It's been 3 years since I had my Bone Marrow Transplant. I had my annual check-up at Princess Margaret Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital last October 21st. Everything went well...God is good...All the time.

I hope this is a restart of my blogging days...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back kaye! i've missed your posts - yes, i still check back once in awhile. so happy to hear that you received a clean bill of health in your last check-up. GOD is good! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home