Saturday, September 29, 2007

Six Months to Blog

It's been a while and just realizing it's been 6 months since my last blog. I've been a very, very busy wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, great aunt ("oh yeah"), friend and worker (another "oh yeah" to that). I don't want this post to be very, very long so I will briefly give you the highlights of my past six months.

April

  • Early April, my father and parent's in-law went back to Philippines for vacation for 2 months. Imagine me being a full-time mom doing the chores. Of course, I have the full support from my beloved husband.

  • 5- Jensine started to attend Tae-kwon-do classes once a week.
  • 17- I had my monthly check-up at Princess Margaret Hospital- blood test, eye exam and doctor's appointment -all is well.
May
  • Still bringing Jensine for hid Tae-kwon-do classes every week.

  • 15- I had my monthly check-up at Princess Margaret Hospital- blood test, eye exam and doctor's appointment -all is well. My doctor told me to stop my anti-rejection pills.

  • 20- I still did not have enough, I helped a friend for her son's birthday preparations with invitations and give-aways. Another passion of mine not many people knows.
June
  • 8- Jensine passed his Tae-kwon-do Yellow Stripe Belt Exam.
  • 12- had my monthly check-up at Princess Margaret Hospital- blood test, eye exam bone mineral density test, dental appointment and doctor's appointment -all is very well. I will be back to see them in 3 months.
  • First day of work, my manager, was able to arrange with the company for me to work 2 days from home and the other 3 days, I will be in the office.

22- Jensine's Senior Kindergarten Graduation Day / Jerson's birthday

Since, it's Jerson's Birthday, too, the 3 of us went out for lunch to celebrate.

Our Barkada also gave us a Surprised Party, for Jensine's Graduation, Jerson's Birthday and my new job.



July
  • 1 to 7- Vacation Bible School at Mt. Zion Church
  • 6- Friends from Chicago visited us.
  • 22- Explore the beauty of nature in Niagara Falls.
  • the rest were just work and home. Adjusting to my new load of commitment.


August

  • 5- Brought Jensine to Circus
  • 7- Follow up with the denists at Princess Margaret
  • 10- Auntie Juliet visited us from California
  • 25- Share God's Good News at Kalamazoo, Michigan and had the chance to visit Battlecreek, Michigan.
  • 27 - Jensine watched Toopie & Binoe Live Show at Vaughan Mills


September

  • 1 to 3- Road trip to Pennsylvania. Visited Lost River Cavern, Crayola Factory, Hershey Factory and King of Prussia Mall



After all these big changes from being very ill, home/hospital stay gal, I probably stretched my energy so much that I got sick middle of September. No worries and no regrets, for today, I am celebrating my 2-Year Anniversary of my Bone Marrow Transplant. On Monday, October 1st, I will have my Anniversary check-up from blood test, Pulmonary Function Test, Mammogram and doctor's appointment.

For all these, all I can say is "God is Good, all the Time". All praises are to Him, our God and Saviour, from whom all blessings flow.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:22 a.m., Blogger Marianne Cacnio-Cauba said...

Thnaks. Congrats on your new job. Stay healthy and wish you all the best in your endeavors.

 
At 10:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back kaye! i've missed your inspirational posts.

 
At 6:24 p.m., Blogger Marianne Cacnio-Cauba said...

Hi Kaye,

ok naman si Ate Liezel, April next year pa ang uwi nya. nakauwi na ba yung friend nyo na taga-mendez?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home