Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

Another year of blessing. Just few of the greetings and wishes I received for my birthday.

Happy birthday Kaye! More birthdays to come! God bless always!- Rhea

Happy Birthday sis! Just always hang on and you'll be fine. Always remember we'll always be here for you. - Ate nancy

Happy Birthday Ate Kaye...best wishes and may God continue to bless you with the fullness and richness of His Blessings=) ur life is a living testimony of what GOd has done for u..and i know that even through your trials and troubles..ur faith in has not been hindered and you can truely witness God miracles that He has done in your life, just think..maybe if it wasn't for Him..maybe you wouldn't have this birthday...sooo I ask God to continue to strengthen you and may u be able to spread His love through ur life and through your testimony=) May He truely continue to dwell within you heart=) Love Christine Alberastine

I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a smile :) on this wonderous occasion and hopes of success in all your endeavours to come with you and your family. "Behold , I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places wither thou goest; I will not leave thee" Genesis 28:15. Pray about everything, worry about nothing. Take care and have a Blessed Sabbath to come. - A.j. Basit

Hi Kaye - Have fun on your birthday! May you have many many more birthdays to come!!!!Regards to your family, - Deg

Happy Birthday!!! God is really good and i know he has a purpose for you out here... I always pray for you... i know you will reach more than what you expected... all we need is to keep holdin on... love you... - Ate Annie

kmusta na ?Beleted happy birthday sa yo.and god bless ur family. - B-chelle

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYB-DAY!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE!!!HAVE A NICE DAY!Gracielle

Happy Birthday 2 uTake care always and God Bless - Arel

Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your Birthday. Have a blessed Birthday Mare! You're always in my prayers!Love & Hugs,"Ate" Jo-Anne ^_^

b-lated happy b-day po.wishing u a healthy and happy life.god bless - Donna

There are more greetings and wishes from friends, family and love ones. Thank you for all those who remember my birthday. Same as last year, I was crying again on my birthday not because of my past but because of my son, Jensine...yes, I said I was crying again for I remember I was crying last year. This time it was different...we were having chat last Friday, March 9 (my birthday), before we went to bed...I don't remember why all of a sudden our conversation turned to this...

Jensine: Mom, I want to be a doctor, so if they cannot heal you I'll be there . I'll save the day.

I can't help myself but cry in front of him...his young age and mind...does not fully understand my situation. But I hope and pray that God will give him wisdom and knowledge to understand and accept what the future holds us...this is my prayer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday once again...and i'm you had a wonderful day...birthdays are always special and feels wonderful to be surrounded by the people we love...on this note i'd also like you to visit my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and enjoy all the fun and laughter it's up with!!!

 
At 4:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kaye,

Musta na? Glad to know that God has granted you with another birthday. How marvelous are His blessings to you! May He continue to sustain you and your family.

Ingat always,
Chris

P.S.
Edsel already has you in mind when he makes the church schedule for the coming quarters. I'll let you know kung anong date. Thanks again for the offer to minister to us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home