Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving Service

Canada's Thanksgiving Day! I presented in two churches about how thankful I am for everything that happened to me. Mt. Zion Church celebrated Thanksgiving Day on Sunday, October 8 while Scarborough Filipino Church was Monday, October 9.

I prepared a 30-minute speech of my life, my trials and my God. We have to be thankful to Him not just on Thanksgiving day but everyday.


"To give gratitude for what we have, yesterday, today and tomorrow. "

" Giving thanks to Him is easy when things are going fine…“The best way to show my gratitude to God is to accept everything, even my problems, with joy”, quoted by Mother Teresa"


"In Jeremiah 29 verse 11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home