Thursday, July 06, 2006

VBS Fiesta 2006, Day 5

Day 5

Bible Point: Jesus is our Helper!
Treasure Verse: Hebrews 13:6, "The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear"

Believe it or not, I am still petrified just thinking of Tuesday. Well, you can't blame me, I had this hickman line pulled out before. I got infection last year that they had to pull it out and put it back before I had my Bone Marrow Transplant. And you bet, my first experienced was not very good. It was done at other hospital (I will not mention which one but definitely, not PMH) Ooh! I don't want to be reminded of what happened on that operating table :( Let's change the topic, then. "The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear" :)

Day 5, today is the last day of Fiesta but the kids still have to come back tomorrow to rehearse for the VBS Graduation Day on Saturday, July 8 at 2:30pm. If you are near Mt.Zion vicinity, "Come on let's have some fun, it's all about Jesus love..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home