Tuesday, July 04, 2006

VBS Fiesta 2006, Day 3

Day 3

Bible Point: Jesus is our Leader!
Treasure Verse: Matthew 4:19, "Jesus called out to them, "Come follow me""

In the morning, I went to PMH and see Dr. Lipton. He said my hickman line is fine but still have to watch for signs of infections and he also told me that they will pull out my hickman line next Tuesday. Yes, that will be this coming Tuesday, July 11th. Ouch! Did you ever think I am ready for that in spite of millions of needle and poking I got?! No way! On the other hand...nope, I can't even burst out the advantage of not having it when I think of the pain...ok, ok, fine, maybe not just pain but more on anxiety. Starting today, I should think and count the advantages of not having my hickman line to fight this anxiety. Best thing I could think of right now, is that, if taking out my line will really happen this Tuesday, that only means I am getting better...better that I won't be needing this line for chemotherapy and other medications :) Jesus is our Life! Viva! ...that was yesterday's Bible Point :)

23Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
Matthew 4:23 (New International Version)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home