Monday, July 03, 2006

VBS Fiesta 2006, Day 2

Day 2

Bible Point: Jesus is our Life!
Treasure Verse: Deuteronomy 6:5, "...you must love the Lord your God with all your heart"

More songs and actions for Jensine to learn. Second day, and kids are really fired up about Jesus. But today, I just stayed home with my sister Nancy. I was not feeling very well, since I accidentally pulled my hickman line and there was a yellow discharge coming out of it. I called up the nursing supervisor at PMH and ask what I should do. Since no blood came out of it, they told me to keep an eye if I will have any signs of infection like fever. If I will have a fever I will have to call back and they might ask me to go to emergency. If not, I still have to see the doctor the following day, since they are close today, for July 3rd was a holiday (July 1st falls on a Saturday).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home