Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday To ME!!! { Day +163 }

Last night, I asked Jensine to sleep with me and Daddy. They are the people I want to see first thing in the morning on my birthday. Jerson was already asleep, while me and Jensine could not sleep...

Mommy: One more sleep and it's mommy's birthday...so close your eyes now.
Jensine: I don't want to sleep because it's your birthday.
Mommy: Do you have a gift for mommy?
Jensine: I don't know!
Mommy: You don't know?!
Jensine: Ahm...Oh, I do mommy...HEART (while pointing to his chest) ...LOVE...

I under estimate my own son, I never thought these words would come from a 4-year old boy. I always thought kids love to open presents and that is what "gift" means from them...but not from my son. I could not help it but cry...

I had 3 birthdays as my son remembers it...because we had a family celebration on March 9 at home, then Saturday at lunch time, after church service, I was surprised by my sister-in-law, Ate Nenette and my beloved husband, Jerson, with a huge cake at Mt. Zion. Then Sunday, we had a get-together with the people who mostly stayed with me in the hospital last year when I was first diagnosed. They were in my bedside 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Thanks again to all of you for being there.

Thank you very much!!! Thank God for giving me another year!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home