Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V Day! { Day +138 }

The day of hearts had passed...

My beloved husband, Jerson, picked me up after work, so we can eat out. We went to Spring Rolls to have dinner. Jerson had "Bun Sate Ga Lui" (Satay chicken with peanut sauce), Vegetable Spring Rolls and Mango Shake. I enjoyed my Chicken Shanghai Noodles, Vegetable Spring Rolls and Bubble Tea. Ahh, just looking back...this happened last year.

This year, I was at PMH for my check-up and the only person who picked me up was the volunteer driver from Canadian Cancer Society. I was in bed because of my headache.

I had this bad headache again, since Monday night until this morning. And because of that, my doctor told me that he wants to see me in a week. Yeah, in a week. He's a little bit concern about this headache of mine. I guess it's okay... Other than that, counts are okay...

---February 14th Results---

Blood Pressure
Systolic - 150 (normal range = 90 to 135)
Diastolic - 100 (normal range = 50 to 90)

Complete Blood Count
HGB – 114 (normal range = 120 to 160)
PLT – 227
WBC - 4.4
Neut - 3.1
Mg - 0.75
Creat - 70
CMV - negative

Liver Functions
ALB - Not Available
ALT - 28
ALP - 52
AST - 28
TBili - 7

Legend:
Green: Normal
Yellow: Abnormal
Red: Critical

Next Appointment: February 21st



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home