Monday, February 06, 2006

Here I Am... { Day +130 }

Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.
I always pray that God will use me, that I can make a difference in the lives of the people around me. Until I got sick, I know God did not give me Leukemia. But I thought God let things happen for a reason and His plans for me is for the best. One day, I thought maybe this is it...He used me to show the people that there is hope with God. That miracles happen if only we believe.

I've heard a lot of people told me how I did inspired them for my faith. And that's very nice to hear that I've made them feel that way. But we all know that it was not just me that I am still alive. Because God can do the impossible things.

I have this e-mail friend, who told me that "
Maybe I'm telling you to take the initiative and tell people you love them and hopefully, they'll do the same thing for you." I guess, he was telling me to do the things that matter, to tell my love ones how much I love them. I hope I did that already. I mean, there are more than a couple of times that I was told I would not make it. And I already realized that if a normal person "
could get run over by a "pison" this afternoon while biking home", I am already walking on the side of a highway. Only God knows. This is not a bad suggestions at all, this is exactly what I said on my previous posting but...

In my mind, there's more than saying I love yous, I want people to know who helped me all through these time. That people see Jesus in me...That His light will shine through me...

I may have not accomplish it yet but I still pray that He will still use me in a way He knows I can...

PHILIPPIANS 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called Failure,
a loop called Confusion,
speed bumps called Friends,
red lights called Enemies,
caution lights called Family.
You will have flats called Jobs.
But, if you have a spare called Determination,
an engine called Perseverance,
insurance called Faith,
a driver called Jesus,
you will make it to a place called Success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home