Thursday, February 09, 2006

Are You Blessed? { Day +133 }

Devotional Scripture for today:

16 Be joyful always;
17 pray continually;
18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (New International Version)

How are you this morning? How are you everyday? Are you happy? Are you thankful? Do you continually pray even on your darkest days? Do you feel blessed for everything, for who you are, for the people around you, for everything that's going on with you and your life?

We should...because

My life is in your hands
my heart is in your keeping
I'm never without hope
not when my future is with you
My life is in your hands and though I may not see clearly
I will life my voice and sing,
cause your love does amazing things
Lord, I know my life is in your hands.


As suggested on the Devotional book I am reading, list 10 reasons that you are lucky person or should I say blessed person --- and praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home