Tuesday, February 28, 2006

0 mg of Cyclosporine! { Day +150 }

On my last appointment for check-up, I was told that I can stop my Cyclosporine in a week. And today is first day not taking this medicine. There are lots to expect. On my November 21st post, I mentioned that...

FACTS: Cyclosporine is use to prevent or treat organ rejection and to prevent graft-vs-host disease (GVHD) in transplant patients.

...it feels good to lessen the pills I swallow everyday. Hopefully, it is also good for my body. I mean, hopefully, there will be no rejection or graft-vs-host disease.

9 In all their affliction He was afflicted,
And the Angel of His Presence saved them;
In His love and in His pity He redeemed them;
And He bore them and carried them
All the days of old.
Isaiah 63:9

I do believe that He is still in control...

He'll do it again. He will do it again.
If you just take a look
At where you're now
And where you've been.
Hasn't He always come through for you?
He's the same now as then.
You may not know how,
You may not know when,
But He'll do it again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home