Saturday, January 28, 2006

Your Grace and Mercy! { Day +121 }

Your grace and mercy, brought me through
I'm living this moment because of You
I want to thank You, and praise You too
Your grace and mercy, brought me through

It's been 11 days since my anti-rejection pills were brought down from 125 mg. to 100 mg. And I am fine! I mean I did not feel any different which is good. If I did not mention before, Cyclosporine, my anti-rejection pills, is an immunosuppressants drugs.

FACTS: Immunosuppressive drugs or immunosuppressants are drugs that are used in immunosuppressive therapy to inhibit or prevent activity of the immune system. (Wikipedia)

Since it inhibit or prevent the activity of my immunce system, I am more likely to get bacterial, fungal or viral infections. So I was a little bit concerned when the doctors decreased my dosage for the first time. Will my body recognize the bone marrow and not reject it? Or will my immune system protects me from infections? These were questions I had at the back of my mind. What I forgot was that God has His best plans for me...

Thank You, for saving a sinner like me

To tell the world salvation is free
There were times when I just didnt do right
But You watched over me, all day and night

Tomorrow will also be my 4 months anniversary when my bone marrow was transplanted. From day 0 or transplant day, I still have the risk of not making it, but I know He is watching over me, all day and night...I'm living this moment because of HIM.

The devotional book I am reading, dated January 28 by Morris Venden on "Fitforever", he said "May you find the peace that God offers, regardless of whatever may come your way today." This is my prayer for me and you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home