Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So far, so good...{ Day +97 }

It's been 7 days after my restricted diet. I've been waiting for this because I can have or try again those foods that I have to avoid like mayonaise, ceasar salad dressing, aged cheeses and others. But if you're been away from those things, I found that it's not easy to go back again or just eat them again. Well, maybe I was scared to get sick from it. The only thing I tried after my 90 days strict diet was the ceasar salad dressing. It was okay, but for sure I will do this slowly.

Last Tuesday, I had my regular appointment at PMH. It was also good. I had questions but none of them were to be concerned of. Sample question I had, was the pain on the old bruises I had since last year. Yes, if I do press it I still feel pain. But the doctor said that is unusual. The discoloration may happen but not the pain. So he told me to pay attention if I will have new bruises.

This doctor also suggested that they might be able to lessen the Anti-rejection pill (Cyclosporine) I am taking soon. So hopefully when that happens I will still have no complications. I will let you know when I will start the less dosage and what is the effect on it to me.

---January 3rd Results---

Blood Pressure
Systolic - 125 (normal range = 90 to 135)
Diastolic - 80 (normal range = 50 to 90)

Complete Blood Count
HGB – 103 (normal range = 120 to 160)
PLT – 190
WBC - 5.1
Neut - 3.6 (normal range = 2.0 to 8.0)
Mg - 0.66 (normal range < 0.70)
Creat - 79
CMV - negative

Liver Functions
ALB - Not Available
ALT - 27
ALP - 44
AST - 29
TBili - 5

Legend:
Green: Normal
Yellow: Abnormal
Red: Critical

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home