Friday, December 23, 2005

SteroidLESS { Day +85 }

Yippee! Hooray! Whohoo! It's been 3 days now that I am SteroidLESS!

I saw the difference in my appetite and my energy level, big difference...but I don't think this means I will lose the 10 kilos I gain for the past 2 months I was taking them. Hopefully, I will not gain anymore!

At least, I don't wake up in the middle of the night just to eat. I don't feel hungry all the time. But I don't have much appetite that I sometimes forget to eat or sometimes I felt sick because I was so hungry to death. Now, I really have to look at the clock or schedule my eating.

The distance I used to walk for my exercise, I cannot do anymore. I use cane if ever I will walk far and I walk very slow like an old lady. I also felt pain on my knees when I walk that far, well, I should say about a 10 minute walk distance.

Anyway, there is nothing better than being SteroidLESS or should I say SteroidFREE. I heard that taking this for a longer period of time have bigger damages or side effects. But I wouldn't say I will not take this again. I know that if other complications comes, I will have to take them again. So, I guess this is just a break, and hoping it will be a long one.

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6, NKJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home