Thursday, November 03, 2005

Once a Week! { Day +35 }

This week is my second week after discharged from the hospital. The first week, my appointment was twice a week. Now, they change it to once a week!!! I guess that's pretty amazing...The doctor said "why not?, we don't have to see you twice a week since you look great" I asked him about the GVHD and he said that it will come, maybe later but it will...as they changed the dosages of my medications. So for now, my appointment will be once a week and no changes on my medications. But of course, if I will feel sick, I can call them anytime.

I also sent a request at Jensine's school to let me know if he will be exposed to communicable diseases like chicken pox and measles, and of course flu and colds. The school is very nice that they are looking into this...I already got a call from them telling me that in the afternoon class there's a kid with chicken pox...at least not in Jensine's class yet...I just want to thank them for their cooperation on this matter. Thanks to Greenholme Junior Middle School!!!

Complete Blood Count
HGB – 113 (normal range = 120 to 160)
PLT – 133
WBC – 16.1
Neut - 13.7 (normal range = 2.0 to 8.0)
Mg - 0.79
Creat - 93

Liver Functions
ALB - Not Available
ALT - 198 (normal range = less than or equal 39)
ALP - 66
AST - 61 (normal range = less than or equal 35)
TBili - 6

Legend:
Green: Normal
Yellow: Abnormal
Red: Critical

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home