Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"You Might Be Able to Go Home on Thursday!" { Day +19 }

Again, my doctor said this morning, "You might be able to go home on Thursday". Because I could not believe it, I told him "No way!"...hahahhaha...funny...we just both laugh in the end. Well, yeah, that's my good news today. Although, it is not definite yet that I can go home on Thursday.

First, I have to learn to eat and drink again...As you know, my eating was not great, my stomach shrinked and I depended on the food they supplied intravenously. As well as my drinking, I have to learn or get used to drink 3L of water a day, actually, that includes soups, juices, and even ice cream.

Then they will monitor if I can take my "anti-rejection" pills and other medication by mouth and keep it in my stomach.

This morning they also took all the lines connected to my hickman line, no more IV poles, lines and cords. I am free to walk and run if I could :)

REFLECTIONS: Truly, God is good...all the time. The nurses have told me they were talking about my recovery for they were so happy about it. I know all those times, God is helping. With all your prayers, He made this one easy on me. Let's keep praying to Him, who hears our prayers.


"And because You answer prayer, all mankind will come to You with their requests." Psalm 65:2, TLB.

CBC
HGB – 103
PLT – 116
WBC – 5.0
Neut – 1.9

Callers
Jerson
Ina
Auntie Jean Dela Roca
Cathy Herrera-De Leon
Adi
Ate Nancy
Dete Amor
Ate Nenette

Visitor
Ate Irma
Jerson
Rob
Adi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home