Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend at Home { Days +23 and +24 }

Oh, you probably can imagine how I felt these first 2 days at home...can't even describe!

Saturday, I just stayed home with my sister Irma, while Jerson and the rest of the family went to church. But before that, we realized that one of my medication is missing. So we have to call PMH doctor to get me a prescription to the nearest Pharmacy where I live. That's okay now, we managed to get it and I took it right away.

Sunday, same thing, just stayed home. At this time, it is better and safer for me to stay home. I am still in critical condition, especially the first 100 days after transplant.

I will have regular check ups every Tuesdays and Fridays. Only then, I can update you of my Complete Blood Counts and Liver Functions.

Weekend went well, although I felt abdominal pain Friday night, I reported it to my doctor, he said to watch if it will happen again...so far it didn't.

Most important was that my son, Jensine was very happy. He have a bit of runny nose and cough, but he knows that he can't stay close to me. He even ask first if he can smell me or touch me or my dress. You can tell how much he misses me. And hearing my own child again praying for me...incredible! He prayed that I will have my hair back soon to shoulder length :) He also prayed that I will get better soon and stay with him, his dad and the whole family. He also prayed for me to be healthy, strong and big :) (He even asked if big crosswise or lengthwise!)

REFLECTIONS: God is always good to His people. I believe that all your prayers are working...let's continue to pray for each other...

"And He healed every kind of sickness and disease." Matthew 4:23, TLB.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kumare,
I try to read your Blog entries regularly so I know the latest on your health situation. And praise the LORD that prayers are effective! Let us definitely continue to pray for each other's health & happiness. I believe in Miracles dear Sis, and know that HE will perform one in your life and mine!

Sorry I cannot come visit you, for I have this lingering cold from the Fall Season. Don't wanna give you my germs kasi. Keep those prayers strong. They work!

Cheers,
Kumare Jo-Anne

 
At 2:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kumare,
I try to read your Blog entries regularly so I know the latest on your health situation. And praise the LORD that prayers are effective! Let us definitely continue to pray for each other's health & happiness. I believe in Miracles dear Sis, and know that HE will perform one in your life and mine!

Sorry I cannot come visit you, for I have this lingering cold from the Fall Season. Don't wanna give you my germs kasi. Keep those prayers strong. They work!

Cheers,
Kumare Jo-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home