Friday, October 28, 2005

A Week at Home { Day +29 }

Seven days after I was discharged from the hospital, exactly a week, I've been home with my family!!!

I had my appointment this morning, and it went well...no change on the dosage of all medication I am taking...but there's another value on my blood test that went up but nothing to worry about. I just have to drink more... I think this has something to do with my kidneys...

FACTS: Creatinine or Creat is a breakdown product of creatine phosphate in muscle, and is usually produced at a fairly constant rate by the body (depending on muscle mass). (Check this site for more info)

About the Liver enzymes, AST and ALT went down a little bit...hopefully, it won't go up anymore...

Complete Blood Count
HGB – 112 (normal range = 120 to 160)
PLT – 158
WBC – 12.6
Neut - 10.5 (normal range = 2.0 to 8.0)
Mg - 0.77
Creat - 118 (normal range = less than or equal 100)

Liver Functions
ALB - Not Available
ALT - 271 (normal range = less than or equal 39)
ALP - 62
AST - 90 (normal range = less than or equal 35)
TBili - 6

Legend:
Green: Normal
Yellow: Abnormal
Red: Critical

"The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him...For he understands how weak we are; he knows we are only dust." Psalms 103:13-14, NLT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home