Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Neighbor { Day +9 }

My sleep was still not good…even with the talking that me and Ate Nenette did the whole day, hoping it would make me very tired, so I can sleep at night…I had to ask for sleeping pills. In that way I could rest for a while and not be bothered by this tummy pain again.

I got a new neighbor too…well; I hope I don’t sound happy to have a Filipino neighbor in this place. This means she’s sick like I am. This means a lot…pain, family, love, kids…It reminds me when I was first diagnosed. And I never even wished or think, it would happen to any of my friends or family again or simply anyone I know… Ate Nenette tried to visit the new neighbor. Her room is always busy with friends and family. I wanted to visit her too…obviously, I am still bound in this room for I think another 10 days…I’ve been thinking too, what to tell or give her. But I honestly have nothing to give her, but I can tell her that God is in control and He knows what the best is for everyone. And in this time of need, we need our friend, our families, and our love ones to be there for us and pray for us, believing God’s will…

CBC
HGB – 99
PLT – 40
WBC – 0.2
Neut – 0.0

Visitors

Ate Nenette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home