Sunday, October 16, 2005

Discharge Booklet! { Day +17 }

Yap, you read it right! Believe it…the nurse went to see me to talk about the Discharge Booklet…not that I can go home tomorrow, maybe soon... Another thing happened this morning, they released me from “Isolation”…I could get out of my room. Yeheey! But I can’t go far, just within the walls of 14B floor. That’s still good news. If you notice, my counts are getting better, too. They will just have to wait until they become stable, since they might still fluctuate anytime.

CBC
HGB – 107
PLT – 121
WBC – 2.6
Neut – 1.5

Callers
Jerson
Kuya Manolo
Ate Nenette
Ate Nancy
Ina

Visitor
Jerson

2 Comments:

At 8:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is wonderful news! we hope you'll be discharged...and back in kindergarten soon! :)

 
At 1:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaye - Its so wonderful to hear that you are doing better. I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home