Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Amaze { Day +12 }

My nurses and doctors are amaze about the result of my post transplant, so far. If you remember the chemotherapy I took for Days +1, +3, +6 and +11, they told me not everyone are able to take all the dosage. Some can only tolerate up to third dose, some only took two doses and some even only take 1 dose. Not only that, the side effects of these chemotherapy are expected to be worse, but then I felt nothing, not that I did not feel anything at all. But I had very minor side effects. Who knows how toxic those chemotherapy but they are very necessary to fight the Graft Versus Host Disease in the future. Since I took all of them, they, my doctors, are hoping other complications will be easy on me…Didn’t I tell you we have an AMAZING GOD?

Callers
Jerson
Kuya Manolo
Ate Nenette
Ate Nancy
Dete Amor
Karly

Visitors
Adi
Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home