Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pass { Day -1 }

I got the daypass I was talking about yesterday. I went home in the afternoon and came back here at the hospital at night. Kuya Manolo picked me up with Ate Irma, he made to work late, I hope he's not going to be in trouble because of me...

It was a great day for me, I was able to see, kiss and hug my dear son. I am sure he was happy to see me, too. My two other sister, Ate Nancy and Dete Amor with Tatay came by the house and had dinner with us. After dinner we talked and laughed...then it was Jensine's bedtime. I put him to sleep beside me, he knows I am living when he falls asleep. I can tell how much he missed me, he smells me a lot and tells me I smell good. Although I am sure I smell like the medicines and hospital already.

My blood counts are starting to drop...Complete Blood Count is done every morning...

FACTS: The Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is an automated count of the cells in the blood. It provides information about the white blood cell (WBC), red blood cell (RBC), and platelet populations present.

  • HGB or Hemoglobin carries oxygen to cells from the lungs.
  • WBC or White blood cells protect the body against infection and aid in the immune response.
  • Neutrophils can increase in response to bacterial infection or inflammatory disease.
  • PLT or Platelets are tiny fragments of cells that circulate in the blood. Because they are very sticky, they are the first components to be activated when there has been an injury to a blood vessel and begin the formation of a “blood clot.” (Labtestonline)
Normal Range
HGB - 120 g/L to 160 g/L for women
WBC - 4,000–10,000 per millimeter (mm)3
Neut - 47%–77% of WBC
PLT - 140,000–450,000 per mm3

On next posting I will always add my CBC and visitors...

CBC
HGB - 97
WBC - 1,900
Neut - 1,600
PLT - 85,000


Visitor
Nida (cousin of Ninang Fe Fernando)
Jerson
Ate Irma

Callers
Ate Nancy
Kuya Manolo
Dete Amor
Ate Nenette
Ate Esther Rosal

1 Comments:

At 5:32 a.m., Anonymous buy tadalafil depoxetine 20 mg online said...

tadapox 20 mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home