Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Surrender All

Yesterday was Youth-Led Devine Worship at Mt. Zion Church. I am not sure who picked the songs for the church program, but they definitely amazed me with the songs they chose for praise time, openning song and closing song. It could also be the youth's voices, they sounded like angels. How I wish I could sing like that? Let's forget about me singing, let's just focus on the songs and their meanings. Before the Intercessory Prayer, the congregation sang prayerfully. It was very hard for my tears not to shed.

"A teardrop on earth summons the King of heaven." --Charles R. Swindoll

For my friends and relatives who know me very well, they would say, I am very emotional and I can also flood a room in no time. Yes, unfortunately, that is very true. Even songs can make me cry, I don't even pick the place nor time to cry. But don't stop singing for me because you think I would cry. I still love to hear those favorite songs of mine even if they would make me cry because the songs give me strength, hope and peace. Because they remind me of our Great and Loving God, and that someday he will wipe all my tears away...that's why to Him, I Surrender All.


For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Revelation 7:17, NIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home