Sunday, September 25, 2005

Admission { Day -4 }

All those thinking and little preparation here and there are not enough...this morning, I felt that I have not done anything for this day...my whole morning was spent still preparing of what I should bring to my mini "vacation". Of course, that includes hugging Jensine in between...

Finally, at about 2:45 p.m. we were able to leave, me, Ate Irma and Jerson...oh...it's so hard for me to step out of the house. I know it will be a while before I can hug and kiss Jensine again. He is not allowed, 12 years old and below are not allowed even in the floor.

We got there past 3 p.m., tried to set things up...Jerson went to Canada Computers to buy another webcam for me to use here in the hospital. He set it up already for me to see Jensine when he gets home. This is the only way we can see each other for a while. He still have to show Ate Irma and Ina how to use it.

I guess this is it...I am now settled in my new place at Princess Margaret Hospital, 14th Floor B, Room 206. I am sure I am allowed to have visitors as long as they are not sick even with colds...you don't want to share what you have when my immune system is zero :) Visiting hours is flexible as they always say but there are restrictions like no fresh flowers, no kids 12 years old and below and especially no sick person. You can always email or text me anytime.

Goodnight!!! I am getting tired...till my next posting...

Btw, here's my vitals for today...

Blood Pressure - 106/76
Pulse Rate - 83
Oxygen - 99%
Temperature - 36.9 C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home