Friday, August 26, 2005

He'll Do It Again...

I guess it is not hard to figure out why I did not post on this blog...i am still in pain from the bone marrow tests done 2 days ago. But today I just cannot discard the good thing happen to me this morning.

Yesterday, I would say I had a rough day. Let's just say I had one of those days...that certainly will not help my condition. Well, it's over now and thank God.

I woke up this morning still feeling down. I went to my regular routine, read on a daily devotional books, Alone with God & The Promises of God. Lo and behold, the scriptures for today just answered my prayers last night.

From The Promises of God by H.M.S Richards...

The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
Psalm 41:3 (KJV)

From Alone with God editted by Ardis Dick Stenbakken...

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 55:22 (KJV)

This reminds me of one of my favorite songs "He'll Do It Again"...

You may be down and feel like God
Has somehow forgotten
That you are faced with circumstances
You can't get through.
Right now it seems there's no way out
And you're going under,
But God's proven time and time again
He'll take care of you.
Chorus:
And He'll do it again,
He'll do it again.
If you'll just take a look at where you are now
And where you've been.
Well hasn't He always come through for you?
He's still the same God as then.
You may not know how-
You may not know when-
But He'll do it again.
You see God knows the things you're going through
And He knows how you're hurting.
He sees your tears and He knows
When your heart- when it's been broken in two.
But He's still the God of the sun and the sea
And He's still your Father;
And if He can calm those stormy seas
I know He'll fix this for you.
Oh yes He's still God
And He does not fail
I know He's still God
And He does not change.
He's still God and He's fightinng for you
Just like Moses, just like Daniel,
Just like Shadrack, Meshack, Abednego-
He's gonna do it again.
You know you may not know how
You may not know just exactly when-
You know you may not know how
You may not know when-
But He'll do it again!
Oh yes He will- He'll do it again!!


Sorry, I have no capabilities yet to add an audio or video on this blog I will try to add that next time...

1 Comments:

At 6:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your kaure.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home